– 1 box (15.25 oz)of yellow or white cake mix– 1 package (3.4 oz) of pistachio pudding mix (the powder)– 1 cup of sprite or other lemon lime soda– 1/2 teaspoon almond extract– 4 eggs– 1/2 cup vegetable oil– 2/3 cup finely chopped pistachios
– In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, pistachio powder, 1/2 tsp almond extract, and 1/2 cups vegetable oil.
– Mix in eggs one at a time until combined, then add in the sprite and mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
– With a spatula, fold in the chopped pistachios.
– Pour the batter into the greased Bundt pan and bake at 350 F for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with just a couple crumbs.– Let the cake cool before flipping it over. when flipping it, place a cake on top of the bundt opening, then quickly flip it over to transfer it onto the plate.